Full List Of Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Winners
This article shows the full list of Miss Philippines earth 2015 winners. At the SM Mall of Asia Arena on May 31, a new winner was crowned at the Miss Philippines Earth beauty contest, one of the most prestigious in the country.Feb 01, 2023170 Shares2300 Views
This article shows the full list of Miss Philippines Earth 2015 winners. At the SM Mall of Asia Arena on May 31, a new winner was crowned at the Miss Philippines Earth beauty contest, one of the most prestigious in the country. The Miss Earth Pageant is a global environmental event that uses the beauty pageant entertainment business to promote environmental awareness, preservation, conservation, and social responsibility.
- Miss Philippines Earth– Angelia Gabrena Ong from Manila
- Miss Air– Chanel Olive Thomas of San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
- Miss Water– Catherine Marin of Bago City
- Miss Fire – Carla Valderrama of Siniloan
- Miss Eco-Tourism– Jona Sweett from Iloilo
Winners of the special awards
- Miss Hana 2015: Manila, Angelia Ong
- Best cultural costume: Lipa City, Paris Silva (gown designed by Chico Estiva)
- Miss SM Markets: Bago City, Catherine Marin
- Best eco video:Ipil Zamboanga Sibugay, Maria Loraine Macay Grengia
Top 15 contestants
- Angelia Ong (Manila)
- Sofia Deliu (Baguio)
- Diana Mackey (Cabanatuan)
- Myle Reyes (Dinalupihan, Bataan)
- Chanel Thomas (San Antonio, Nueva Ecija)
- Paris Silva (Lipa City)
- Guinobatan, Albay Jian Salazar
- Alyanna Mikaela Cagandahan (Santa Cruz, Laguna)
- Jona Sweett (Iloilo City)
- Carla Angela Valderrama (Siniloan, Laguna)
- Jocehl Cristoria (Iligan City)
- Catherine Joy Marin 9Bago City)
- Mhon Theress Menaling (Mandaue City)
- Beatrice Alvarez (Cagayan De Oro City)
- Mitsume Aguilar (Misamis Oriental)
Angelia Ong, a Manila native, triumphed over many other beautiful contestants to win the title of Miss Philippines Earth 2018. She'll be the Philippines' entry in this year's Miss Earth competition.
Even though the 24-year-old beauty queen was born in Manila's Tondo district, she spent her formative years in the neighboring district of Sampaloc. She has enrolled in the College of St. Benilde's Marketing Management program. She is also the current School of Management and Information Technology Ambassadress at her university.
During the question and answer segment, Ong wowed the judges and the audience by stating her support for same-sex marriage in response to a question from Kapamilya singer and actress Zsa Zsa Padilla. Ong answered:
If the person feels he or she needs to be married to show his or her love, then I don’t mind having [same] sex marriage. If you feel that that is love, then so be it.
She competed in Bb. Pilipinas 2011 and took home the title of "People's Choice for the Face of Bb. Pilipinas 2011." She participated in both beauty pageants and "Istayl Naton," a lifestyle magazine show shown on Sundays on GMA Network Iloilo. Chanel Olive Thomas, Catherine Joy Marin, Carla Angela Valderrama, and Jona Sweett are the other lovely ladies who made it onto this year's elemental court.