- Dad prepares Star Wars-inspired packed lunches for his children
- He say he make fun lunches for his beloved kids every Monday
- The lunches have different themes based on what interest the kids that time
A loving father — who wants to make his children’s lunch break on school more fun — prepared Star Wars-inspired packed lunch for them, saying that this is also his way of telling them that they are loved.
In an article published at Bored Panda, Beau Coffron shared that his children’s lunches at school has different themes every Monday.
“Every Monday I make my kids fun lunches for school. I started doing this because wanted to let them know that their dad is thinking about them and loves them. These lunches all have different themes based on what they interested in at the time,” he wrote.
According to Coffron, his family is a fan of Star Wars and he has made a number of Star Wars-themed lunch.
“My family loves Star Wars so I have made them a number of Star Wars themed lunches. I make them out of ordinary food that many people already have in their kitchens. They take about 30 minutes to create. My kids have loved these lunches and are counting down the days to when they can see The Force Awakens,” he shared.
Some of the lunches he made were Stormtrooper tortilla with darkside burrito; Star Wars R2D2 sandwich and TIE fighter Christmas lunch; Star Wars – My Little Pony lunch mashup; Princess Leia hamburger and cheese lunch; Ewok sandwich and Biker Scout hard boiled egg lunch; BB-8 droid sandwich and first order Stormtrooper egg, among others.
Here is how to prepare a Star Wars:
1. Cut R2D2 head and body shape from two slices of bread and tortilla. Once you cut out one, use it to trace the shape on the others to make it easy. Repeat with arm pieces. Use your favorite sandwich filling between the bread. Place in main compartment.
2. Use blue, black, gray, and red edible decorating dough to make the R2D2 details. It is just like playdough except your kids can eat it like a dessert. Put the dough pieces on the tortilla and set it on the sandwich. The dough will harden overnight in the refrigerator and stick to the tortilla.
3. Slice apple in the shape of a triangle. Place above R2D2’s head. Slice cheese in one strip and in ball shape. Place where shown to make Santa hat. Surround R2D2 with grapes.
(Continue reading here.)