- Heart Evangelista will be hosting a closet sale of her pre-loved designer and high street brand clothing
- Part of the sales goes to charity
- The closet sale is a combined effort of Heart and two friends, a celebrity stylist and a fashion designer
Given her fine taste, Kapuso actress Heart Evangelista is one of those Pinay celebrities that others look up to when it comes to fashion. And now that she is putting up her pre-owned clothing and shoes for sale, her die-hard fans will surely not want to be late, knowing that the prizes are quite affordable.
Along with her best friends, celebrity stylist Kat Cruz-Villanueva and fashion designer Mark Bumgarner, they’ll be selling pre-loved designer goods and pieces from high street brands from: March 3 to 25, every Wednesday up to to Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., at the Summit Hotel Magnolia, Doña Hemady Street corner Aurora Boulevard, New Manila, Quezon City.
During an interview with Preview, Heart said that her personal items that will be put for sale will be priced at:
- P100 to P1500 for clothing
- P200 to P50,000 range for shoes
Part of the sales are said to go to charity.
Do not miss this chance. Who knows what your P1,000 budget could get you if you’re one of the early birds. And oh, “no reservations on the items will be allowed,” they said.