- The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) officially opened its Regular Recruitment for FIRE OFFICER 1 (FO1) nationwide
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly basic salary of P29,668 upon oathtaking; and a gross monthly income of P37,448 will be received including the monthly salary and allowances
- The deadline of submission of applications will be on July 06, 2018
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) officially opened its Regular Recruitment for FIRE OFFICER 1 nationwide for 2018.
According to a Facebook post shared by BFP Taguig City Fire Station, the BFP will be recruiting 2,000 Fire Officer 1 nationwide.
Interested applicants were advised to personally submit their application requirements at their respective BFP Regional Offices beginning June 04, 2018 and only until July 06, 2018.
Successful applicants will be appointed to the rank of Fire Officer 1 (FO1) as a Uniformed Personnel of the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) and will receive a monthly basic salary of P29,668 upon oathtaking.
A gross monthly income of P37,448 will be received including the monthly salary and allowances.
Schedule of Oathtaking Ceremony for the successful applicants will be on October 01, 2018.
Qualification standards include:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen; Male or Female
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age, but not more than thirty (30) years of age
- Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4 in height for MALE and 1.57 meters or 5’2 for FEMALE
- Must be a Graduate of any 4-year course in College or a Bachelor’s Degree Holder from a recognized institute of learning
- Must have a License from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC Board Passer) pursuant to Republic Act 1080 “OR” a Civil Service Commission Eligible (CSC Exam Passer, e.g. CS-Professional, FOE or P.D. 907);
- Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and s*x
Visit the Facebook post shared by BFP Taguig City Fire Station for more information.